Be part of a new up and coming friendly practice. Work with and learn from professionals with years of experience in the financial industry.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a new up and coming friendly practice.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of accounts, bookkeeping and tax compliance work.
- You will be working with small to medium sized businesses where you will be involved in delivering all the services we offer.
The Role – Junior Accounting Officer
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ accounting experience, however candidates with strong academics will also be considered. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performs necessary journal entries as appropriate
- Maintains records and perform bookkeeping/accounting for all transactions
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Prepares bank reconciliation statements as per practice
- Maintains an orderly accounting filing system
- Provides clerical and administrative support to management, if required
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Basic knowledge in VAT and Payroll
- University degree holder in Accounting and Finance or in another relevant field
- At least 1 year of demonstrated work experience in an Accounting/Bookkeeping role
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (formulas, spreadsheet formulation)
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
Remuneration and Benefits: A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Application: All interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com All applications will be treated in strict confidence.